The Arlen Specter US Squash Center will now require proof of vaccination for entry to the facility. Once in the facility, individuals are welcome to continue to wear a mask based on personal choice.
Proof of vaccination may be submitted here.
Please share any thoughts you have related to US Squash’s response to COVID-19. Your input remains important to our considerations moving forward.
COVID-19 Policies & Guidelines
OBJECTIVE To safely and efficiently introduce and extend operations of Arlen Specter US Squash Center facilities and services for its members, community and staff. DISCLAIMER The following guidelines are intended to provide the safest environment for all members, guests and employees. Any violation of appropriate physical distancing directives or disregard for these guidelines will be taken very seriously by management and the offending party may be subject to immediate suspension of facility privileges. If a member, guest or employee is identified as having tested positive for the virus after having been at the Center, we will follow CDC recommendations, including notifying those who could have been affected, closing the affected area(s) for as long as practical and fully sanitizing those specific areas. More stringent measures and longer closures may be warranted as circumstances and/or guidance mandates. The criteria to open the facility are based on Federal, State and City guidelines established to practice safe social distancing, proper hygiene and sanitizing. Furthermore, the Center follows guidance on best practices from US Squash, medical authorities and other local clubs. The protocols outlined below are subject to modification based on specific Federal, State, or Local guidelines/parameters. Guests of members will only be permitted to use the facility, provided that they have filled out all documentation, and abide by all guidelines and rules. Parent(s) of minors are allowed to enter the facility to check in their dependent, and must provide adequate vaccination information to stay in the facility during their dependent’s court time.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend that you should stay home if feel unwell or are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as:
- A fever 100.4 degrees or higher
- Cough or shortness of breath
- Chills and/or muscle pain
- Sore Throat
- Loss of taste or Smell
If you have tested positive for Covid, please do not come to the center until you have been declared as Covid free by a physician.
US Open Ticket Policy
Tickets for the US Open are non-refundable, however in the event of a Covid based illness or symptoms as listed above, you may be issued a refund. Please stay home if you do not feel well, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Starting July 6th, 2021
Monday – Friday, 6:30am to 10:00pm
Weekends, 6:30am to 8:00pm
*Hours of operation may change seasonally and/or due to tournament and event schedules.
RESTROOM/LOCKER ROOM ACCESS
- Restrooms and family changing rooms are available and all members and guests must abide by all applicable facility rules.
ENTRY & EXIT
- Both member and guest are required to complete an individual waiver that is emailed at the time of a court reservation.
- Upon arrival at the Center players must check in with QR code that will grant quick access. If you have not received this code, you will be required to check-in and sign waiver forms before entry will be permitted.
- Proof of vaccination is required to be permitted entry to the facility
- Whilst in the facility please continue to social distance and avoid physical contact.
- Players are encouraged to leave the facility promptly after their court reservation. Loitering is prohibited.
SQUASH COURTS / ATHLETIC FACILITIES
Members and Community Participants are required to make court reservations. Please make sure that once your court reservation time comes to an end that you take your belongings and exit the building as promptly as possible. We would like to keep the occupancy level at a minimum capacity to allow for safe distancing and optimal cleaning to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
- Reservations on Club Locker required. (45min session)
- Reservations on Club Locker required. (1hr sessions)
- General hours are in line with Specter Center Operational hours